5 awesome reasons why you need to make this scarf today!
- Learn the super fun Herringbone Stitch
- Lots of videos to help you fix any mistakes you might make
- Learn valuable skills to help you read your work!
- Step by step tutorials to help you every stitch of the way!
- Create fringe so your scarf has that extra flair
Learn at your own pace while following step by step tutorials that help you every stitch of the way!
So many tips, tricks, and techniques to help you fix any mistakes!
Learn common mistakes made in Herringbone Stitch and how to fix them!
Learn new techniques while you knit your own Young Lovers Scarf!
Named after one of my favorite Alkaline Trio songs, this scarf is unisex and will make you an expert at the Herringbone Stitch!
There are so many new skills that you will learn and add to your knitting bag of tricks!
Do you knit continental (yarn held in your left) or English (yarn held in your right)? Doesn't matter because demonstrations are shown using both ways of holding the yarn!
You will be able to download the ad-free printable pdf pattern and you can watch every video at your own pace and repeat videos as many times as you need.
What You Will Learn
- The awesome Herringbone Stitch!
- Tips for how to make sure you have the right sized needles for your yarn
- Learn to read your work and always know where you are
- Detailed walk through of every row in the pattern repeat
- Recognizing mistakes in Herringbone Stitch and how to fix them
- Tricks for ripping out the Herringbone Stitch so you don't damage your yarn
- Weaving in your tails flawlessly
What You Need To Already Know
- Knit stitch
- Purl stitch
- Working from Ks to Ps and Ps to Ks
- Long tail cast on (Don't worry if you don't know this, I have a link to a great video to teach you this technique as well!)
You can learn so much inside the Learn with Knitsy Academy!
Full Access To Everything!
Access all the project based classes within the academy and private Facebook group.
Become a knitting rock star!
...want to make one-of-a-kind gifts for loved ones?
...want to have a healthy way to relieve stress?
...want to be awesome at a hobby that you can take anywhere?
...want to use all your waiting around time productively?
...just want to be able to say "I made that!" to all your friends?
If your answer is yes to any (or all!) of the questions above, then you are in the right place!
Knitting is more than just a hobby, it is a way of life for those of us that are proud to call ourselves knitters.
Learn how to knit or upgrade your knitting skills so that you can create amazing memories with just two sticks, a ball of yarn, and your hands!
Hey there! I'm Krista and I'll be your instructor!
I am so excited to be your teacher for this course!
It would be an understatement to say that I'm an obsessive knitter.
It would also be an understatement to say that I love teaching others how to knit and bring them into this wonderful community.
Even teaching a seasoned knitter a little tip or trick to help them become a more awesome knitter makes my day.
I can't wait to help you grow your knitting skills and add endless amounts of tips, tricks, and techniques to your ever growing knitting bag of skills.
I will be here with you every step of the way, so let's grab our needles and yarn and rock this project together!